American Rapper, DJ, Art Gallery Owner, Party Organizer, Writer, and Record Label owner now living in Berlin.

I rap in SCREAM CLUB, My art gallery is THE FAB LAB,, I write for BEND OVER MAGAZINE as well as HUGS AND KISSES , I DJ all over, I organize different partys (SOAP, CLUB OK, CLUB AWESOME, CLUB ROMANCE, SUNDAY ARTICUE). When I am not doing that stuff I like to go out, see what my talented and creative friends are up to.

So this blog is everything related to Me. Dj gigs, Scream Club shows. Crunks Not Dead stuff. Action at THE FAB LAB. Parties I go to, and whatever other interesting things inspire me. A slice of my life. A basic over view. I hope you will find it informative and entertaining.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Its 4:30 am and since I don't have so much time right about now, I will let my flyers do most of the talking. LOTS OF EVENTS COMING THIS WEEK with yours truly. First off we have
a SCREAM CLUB DJ SET at Popular music tomorrow night!!! And the action continues all week long. Check the posters below. If you would like more info, please leave me a message.




No comments:

Post a Comment