American Rapper, DJ, Art Gallery Owner, Party Organizer, Writer, and Record Label owner now living in Berlin.

I rap in SCREAM CLUB, My art gallery is THE FAB LAB,, I write for BEND OVER MAGAZINE as well as HUGS AND KISSES , I DJ all over, I organize different partys (SOAP, CLUB OK, CLUB AWESOME, CLUB ROMANCE, SUNDAY ARTICUE). When I am not doing that stuff I like to go out, see what my talented and creative friends are up to.

So this blog is everything related to Me. Dj gigs, Scream Club shows. Crunks Not Dead stuff. Action at THE FAB LAB. Parties I go to, and whatever other interesting things inspire me. A slice of my life. A basic over view. I hope you will find it informative and entertaining.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I just did a photo shoot with Shai Levy.
He was super nice, fast, and patient, especially cuz I had compelty spaced that I had a photo shoot that morning.

Lucky I am super quick at getting ready. Since I sleep in my clothes, it made it easy to get dressed. All I had to do was throw on a jacket, paint on my eyebrow and I was good to go.

I am totally pleased how the photos came out. Take a look for yourself
http://theclosetshow.tumblr.com/post/2197493183/cindy-wonderful



There are also lots of other awesome photos on the site too, including pictures of Maebh and Dave from You're Only Massive.

Speaking of Your'e Only Massive, I did a track with them for their Fourth Quarter  mixtape. You check it out here.

Thanks Shai.
And thank you for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment