American Rapper, DJ, Art Gallery Owner, Party Organizer, Writer, and Record Label owner now living in Berlin.

I rap in SCREAM CLUB, My art gallery is THE FAB LAB,, I write for BEND OVER MAGAZINE as well as HUGS AND KISSES , I DJ all over, I organize different partys (SOAP, CLUB OK, CLUB AWESOME, CLUB ROMANCE, SUNDAY ARTICUE). When I am not doing that stuff I like to go out, see what my talented and creative friends are up to.

So this blog is everything related to Me. Dj gigs, Scream Club shows. Crunks Not Dead stuff. Action at THE FAB LAB. Parties I go to, and whatever other interesting things inspire me. A slice of my life. A basic over view. I hope you will find it informative and entertaining.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monday Dec 13th

Its 3:11.
Its been a long day. I was awakened by the Buzzer. It was Aleesa at around noon to begin
preparations for the I'M SO HUNGRY brunch at THE FAB LAB. I began rearranging the whips of Anton Blume, so they wouldn't hang in the food or on peoples heads. I was running on only a few hours of sleep, cuz not only did I dj the night before at Barbie Deinhoff's, I also wen't to Dyke Fight after that to see Lisa and Henri aka the TEAM STEEG DJ duo. It was still on and poppin when I got there at like 4. Lisa looked cool dancing and djing with her new black mullet action.The night before that was the Nicky Click / Athens Boys Choir show at THE FAB LAB. During that show I got a suprise visit from an old friend from Colorado, Germain aka GBO and her band mate Alex. They are on tour with their band SHADY BABES. I know GBO since way back in the day. We used to be in a band called RAINBOW SUGAR. I rapped in it, Gbo played drums,  Amy Fantastic played Bass, Miss Michelle , Toshimi and Sherry Hern also played guitar in it before we became a raping bass and drum trio. 

Amy and Gbo went on to join JOSH TAYLORS FRIENDS FOREVER and Gbo also went on to play drums in OLD TIME RELIJUN and now Arrington's new band.

We used to do a bunch of crazy shit together. With Gbo and Amy is where I discovered my love of public nudity and humiliation. Amy taught me how to shop lift at thrift stores, we used to go to parties and start the parties. Always the rowdiest bunch wherever we went. FRIENDS FOREVER was our favorite band, the first band to take us on tour, and I guess the first "dream come true" I ever experienced was with those girls.

So GBO is in town. I am getting ready to leave town. NYC and then Louisiana to visit my family for two weeks. 

This is my night at Barbies. I was originally gonna play only SEXJAMS but changed my mind, no one seemed to noticed. The lovely ANGO and AMINUS were bar tending.








Just recieved these 2 new cds. Stoked to Check them out AMIMUS and NUCLEAR FAMILY.

Vannesa and Muriel, always nice faces to see.












 These are two Scream Club fans that were there that seemed to be suprised I was djing for such a small place. I mean, being in the world famous band SCREAM CLUB and all. I know its a shock.
It still suprises me too.


The Lovely Aga. She dosen't so much like being photographed I had to take this one papparazzi style.















My beautiful loving and supportive friends Sarah Adorable and Aleesa Cohene.











Aleesa , very proud, very happy, utterly delighte to be sharing her  glowing ball.  She had to go to a whole different dimension to bring this baby back.












and from the ATHENS BOYS CHOIR and NICKY CLICK SHOW at THE FAB LAB......











The Fab Lab shows Athens Boys Choir
their Jazz Hands.










Nicky Click gets Dirty and Flirty














as sassy as she wants to be...
SARAH ADORABLE - Resident Bartender at THE FAB LAB





And today she went as far as to leave the bar to serve up a delicious brunch for some of the more interesting residents of Berlin.














Canadians



No comments:

Post a Comment