American Rapper, DJ, Art Gallery Owner, Party Organizer, Writer, and Record Label owner now living in Berlin.

I rap in SCREAM CLUB, My art gallery is THE FAB LAB,, I write for BEND OVER MAGAZINE as well as HUGS AND KISSES , I DJ all over, I organize different partys (SOAP, CLUB OK, CLUB AWESOME, CLUB ROMANCE, SUNDAY ARTICUE). When I am not doing that stuff I like to go out, see what my talented and creative friends are up to.

So this blog is everything related to Me. Dj gigs, Scream Club shows. Crunks Not Dead stuff. Action at THE FAB LAB. Parties I go to, and whatever other interesting things inspire me. A slice of my life. A basic over view. I hope you will find it informative and entertaining.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Going so far as to go so far.....

Hey Pals,
I have been experimenting with found footage. I have made not one, but two new Scream Club videos this week, and here I am to share.

This one is
ON THE FLOOR - it is from the upcoming SCREAM CLUB and ELECTROSEXUAL cd coming soon called SCREAMING and CRYING. This song features guest appearances by JENNA RIOT(s.f.)  and CJ and THE DOLLS (pdx).



You are never too young to be fabulous.

This one is an oldie but a goodie, originally recorded in 2003 I think. Maybe even 2002.
It is "IF YOU WANT IT" remixed by Ben Adorable, guest starring Beth Ditto. Yes Beth Ditto from the Gossip. I too am amazed that she was ever on one of our songs. But she is, here it is. For your eyes only, private, tell no one......

Other then that, I have been working with Sarah and Romain on SCREAMING and CRYING all month in The Fab Lab. Its coming along. We didn't finish as we hoped, but we have come along way, its been a process, sometimes stressful, sometimes slow, but in the end, definitly rewarding, and I am totally stoked on our new mixes of "The Final Song", "Exciting New World Of Love", and "I Could Scream". Plus all the songs we are inches from completing. We are looking for new managment, booking agent, and record label, so if you are reading this and you are one of the above mention, write us at screamclub@gmail.com.

Though most of the month was dedicated to finsihing the album we did find time to squeeze in a couple shows.

The first one was in Zurich. It was for MOTEL NIRWANA the 6th annual Dada Art Festival organized by the D.I.V.O. Institute. I have to tell you I LOVED it. I LOVED hanging out in a giant installation all week. It was a magical wonderland that I was sad to say goodbye too. Thank God for photos. And thank god the DIVO institute lives on to create spaces all over the world, and has thier very own fantasy world in the Czech Republic, check it out here.

Anyways , the story in pictures......
So heres how we started. Glad we brought our own whiskey, because let me tell you prices in Zurich are OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!

This is a picture from inside the Love Tent.
There were tons of books, projections rugs, it was cozy and had the best view of the concert.

Here is the first concert we saw.

Same guy.







This is the entrance to the place.






Here is us by the Festival Poster.











More scenes from inside the festival.

The photos really don't capture it but take my word it was totally amazing.
 While we were there we participated in a
needle point workshop. We thought maybe we could make a cover for the upcoming Scream Club and Electrosexual  / Kumbia Queers
split 7".

We didn't finish.... so we are still looking for art, are you the one??? hollar at us.....

Me by some more art!

more and more and more art

god it was fun to hang out inside this space.

If ever I am rich and famous, I am going to hire these guys to be my interior decorators

Here is Romi and Sarah catching up on some valuable reading inside the love tent.

When we weren't watching music, or reading in the love tent, there were also movies playing.

Here is an example of the outrageous prices in Zurich. A pizza like that in Berlin would no shit cost 2 euros. 5 max.

this was from the menu of the place we ate at.

I was super happy with the food.
 Look at it....

this was a brother sister violen duo from the Czech Republic. They were amazing. They stayed in the same apartment as us.

This is the crowd, I took this on stage while we were performing.
 This is me with a gun that shoots tampons.
Fierce!

Fun Times Backstage!!!
 Fun times at the afterparty.
This was at a squat called Binz.
This was a huge hot tub, or more like a heated pool outside on the roof , amazing!!!

More shananagans after the show!
After Zurich we headed of to Nornburg to play a show for EVE MASSACRE and the other lovelies of Bavaraia.  Unfortunatly no Pictures from the show, but here are some posters and scenes from the amazing flat we stayed at.
 I will never be able to see another telephone again and not think of Nicky Click.


2 comments:

  1. cindy i love reading your blogs!
    go so far as to congradddulate you on your new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is one of the most fab things I've seen EVER. LOVE love LOVE it together with your song. And fun cool pictures! Want to hear more of your music, when can I? (with Electrosexual)

    ReplyDelete