American Rapper, DJ, Art Gallery Owner, Party Organizer, Writer, and Record Label owner now living in Berlin.

I rap in SCREAM CLUB, My art gallery is THE FAB LAB,, I write for BEND OVER MAGAZINE as well as HUGS AND KISSES , I DJ all over, I organize different partys (SOAP, CLUB OK, CLUB AWESOME, CLUB ROMANCE, SUNDAY ARTICUE). When I am not doing that stuff I like to go out, see what my talented and creative friends are up to.

So this blog is everything related to Me. Dj gigs, Scream Club shows. Crunks Not Dead stuff. Action at THE FAB LAB. Parties I go to, and whatever other interesting things inspire me. A slice of my life. A basic over view. I hope you will find it informative and entertaining.

Monday, February 14, 2011

What I have been doing......

So all of you that follow me on Facebook know that I have been working this month in THE FAB LAB with Sarah Adorable and Electrosexual to finish our collaboration album SCREAMING and CRYING.
I have been putting up video updates, and you can see them here. 


We have had many visitors including  Julia Ostertag, Sigrid Elliot, Dave (Your Only Massive), K, Liesy Linto, all kinds of folks, and more are coming. Slowly and surely the album is coming together......


In addition to that SCREAM CLUB and ELECTROSEXUAL just played a concert at the last MUSHI SUSHI party in Leipzig. They treated us totally awesome and we had a big blast. 









This is vegitarian doner place. Never experienced one before. They had veggie currywurst, veggie gyros, all kinds of things.
Yummy.





Despite being hungover, they still managed to organize a wonderfully delicious breakfast for us.






















Before that I hung out with Anto and O before they headed off for the UK before returning to Austrailia. We got in some kareoke time at Monstor Ronsons, highlights were Korn and the Venga Boys.


That is Chris on the left, one of the funniest guys in berlin.

Another amazing thing we did was go to this placed called Wilde Renuate.

Its a bar that has something like a labyrinth in the back, well its a cross between a labyrinth and a fun house and an art installation.

I have never been to Burning Man, but I sort of get the feeling, this has a similar vibe.

It was 10 euros.

I am pretty broke, but it was worth every single penny. It was a real experience. These pictures really really really do not do it justice.  You just have to take my word that it is amazing.

I recomend it for a date experience. Or if you just want to do something unique and off the wall.
There was alot more stuff that I did, like going to Festsaal and seeing Stereo Total DJ. They played our song "PARTY TIME" that was cool.  I unfortunatly couldn't get one succesful picture.
Oh well.




When I am not doing other stuff, I have been entertaining myself with the tv show BORED TO DEATH and videos of Antoine Dodson. A real inspiration. See for yourself.....


This song, and the story makes me so happy, something so horrible leading to something so good. Kudos to you and your siter Antoine FOR REALS you are BREAKIN IT UP!!! OBVIOUSLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment