American Rapper, DJ, Art Gallery Owner, Party Organizer, Writer, and Record Label owner now living in Berlin.

I rap in SCREAM CLUB, My art gallery is THE FAB LAB,, I write for BEND OVER MAGAZINE as well as HUGS AND KISSES , I DJ all over, I organize different partys (SOAP, CLUB OK, CLUB AWESOME, CLUB ROMANCE, SUNDAY ARTICUE). When I am not doing that stuff I like to go out, see what my talented and creative friends are up to.

So this blog is everything related to Me. Dj gigs, Scream Club shows. Crunks Not Dead stuff. Action at THE FAB LAB. Parties I go to, and whatever other interesting things inspire me. A slice of my life. A basic over view. I hope you will find it informative and entertaining.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Barbies, Hamburg, Poppet, Website...

Ok so breifly what I have been doing....Had a Scream Club Show in Hamburg.
ROAD TRIP with VIC, some of you know VIC from Barbie Deinhoff's. It was fun.  As you know Scream Club is a band who likes to eat, and LOVES Mexican food, we had to celebrate, good Mexican is not so easy to come by in Germany. The first night we got there we dj at HavenKlanag with Rockin Rosa, and this other lovely ladies whos name momentarily escapes me. 



 There was only like 5 people there, but it didn't stop us from having a blast.


Or from getting paid.
So we really couldnt complain.
Next we played at Centro Sociale. Before the show  Romain (Electrosexual) and VIC took advantage of the Fussball.

Me and Sarah played.

This is one game I am HORRIBLE at, but still enjoyed none the less.
When it came time to rock the spot, thats what we did.





Was inspired to go into the audience.


They were a fun bunch.
Thanks Hamburg!
Fast forward some days and there was another concert at THE FAB LAB with POPPET from Davis California. It was small but what we lacked in people we made up for with nudity and smoke machines. 
She was fantastic.  How lucky I am to always be surrounded by music and art in my home. 
ALSO Exciting news. Just had a skype date with Melissa from 307 Knox records, and she is interested in releasing a SCREAM CLUB / NICKY CLICK split 7" the sequal to our last 4 song collaboration 7". 

That was major excitment. 

And last but not least I have been diligently working on the new SCREAM CLUB website. 
SO PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT and give me your feedback. www.screamclub.com

currently revisiting the SOCIALLY AWESOME CD that we (crunks not dead) released all those years ago, and I am pleased to discover it is just as fresh as it was back then. BIG UPS TO OLYMPIA WASHINGTON, one of the most magical places I have ever lived. 




No comments:

Post a Comment