American Rapper, DJ, Art Gallery Owner, Party Organizer, Writer, and Record Label owner now living in Berlin.

I rap in SCREAM CLUB, My art gallery is THE FAB LAB,, I write for BEND OVER MAGAZINE as well as HUGS AND KISSES , I DJ all over, I organize different partys (SOAP, CLUB OK, CLUB AWESOME, CLUB ROMANCE, SUNDAY ARTICUE). When I am not doing that stuff I like to go out, see what my talented and creative friends are up to.

So this blog is everything related to Me. Dj gigs, Scream Club shows. Crunks Not Dead stuff. Action at THE FAB LAB. Parties I go to, and whatever other interesting things inspire me. A slice of my life. A basic over view. I hope you will find it informative and entertaining.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Winter is on its way....


This was a show Scream Club played at an awesome new space called Naherolung. For this show we were joined by our new friend and collaborator Xavier J.


This is what I am doing tonight at my favorite bar in Berlin Barbie Deinhoff's. 



These are the pictures from the Rae Spoon concert at my space THE FAB LAB.
Recently The Fab Lab switched spaces with Glyph Design. This was the first concert in the new space.
Now a days I am thinking of organizing a new party, only thing is I need a name.
Its a mixed party, women, men and costumes. Anyone have any ideas?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment